Search This Blog

Thursday 23 June 2011

Some random thoughts


I am sure at some point of life you would have missed some some people.
When my hubby first told me he will be away for one month, to be frank what i thought is well ,some ways it is good only. I can have my own time for a change.

But when the time came , i realised i miss him lot. And about time..hell with it. What happened is before cutting vegetables especially onion i don't have to worry. Now that also i have to do.Drying clothes, well that also i only have to do always. Before i don't have to worry about paying bills at correct time, only had to think about how increase them  ;-)..Now came to know even for paying electricity bill or getting new gas cylinder refilled,you have to give bribe . Before for that i use to advise him” Being good citizen we must not make a practice of giving bribe”..Well i came to know without giving bribe nothing happens.:D.Same way in every thing.He use to help me in washing dishes in turns, well that also i have to do everyday. Being continents apart i even miss the gossiping at night :(

i realise in many matters however irritating he can be  , that much difficult it is to live without him .
The most irritating habit of him is that watching tv and acting like he is hearing whatever i am telling, when he is not. Well nowadays i ‘m even missing it.

Well is it my only problem or every one is that much dependent?

619091_I-Miss-You-Quite-Terribly_620

2 comments:

  1. Awww, dont worry. The time will pass off.

    My bf lives in another city and I always miss him, esp after his visits

    ReplyDelete